TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Acceptance of terms & conditions of use
2. Legal age
The use of this Website is forbidden to any minors people (defined as those who are not at least 18 years old). You must not use this Website if you are a minor.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
Landewyck Holding S.à.r.l., its parents companies, subsidiaries and/or its licensors own all materials and intellectual property rights used and published in this Website. These notably include (but are not limited to) copyright, trademarks, names, logos, software, databases, functionality, website designs, photos, illustrations, audio, video, and text. All such rights are reserved.
You may download and/or print the material and information contained on this Website for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from:
- publishing any of this Website material in any media;
- making any of this Website material available as part of any other website, neither by hyperlink, framing or any other mean;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any of this Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website for illegal purposes, or contrary to applicable laws and regulations;
- using this Website in a way that causes, or may cause, damage to any person or business entity, notably by sending, copying or allowing any defamatory, harassing or obscene posting;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
5. Disclaimer of warranties
This Website is operated for providing general information about Landewyck Holding S.à.r.l. and affiliates only. It is provided to you free of charge and “as is,” and without express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website, its use, or the materials contained on it. In particular, we ensure no warranties related to the accuracy or reliability of the information or statement referred to on this Website, on the operation of this Website and nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing promise to offer, sell or contract, nor consult or advice to you.
6. Limitation of liability
Your use of this Website is at your own risks. In no event shall we, nor any of our parent companies or subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, representatives, agents and employees, be liable for any losses or dames or anything arising out of or in any way connected with your access to and/or use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and we, including our parents companies or subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, representatives, agents and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your access to and/or use of this Website.
You hereby waive any and all claims against us, our parent companies or subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, representatives, agents and employees arising out of or in any way related to your access to and/or use of this Website and to the information or materials contained thereon.
9. Links to external websites
This Website may contain links to external websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. These links are provided to you for convenience only. Each external website is governed by its own terms and conditions and privacy policies, hence we recommend you to consult them before using such Website.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, terms and conditions, privacy policies, or any practices of any external websites or services. Your use of such external website or services is at your own risks. You acknowledge and agree that we, or any of our parents companies or subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, representatives, agents and employees shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any losses or damages caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with access to and/or use of, or reliance on, any content available on or through any such websites or services.
10. Changes and Termination
12. Entire Agreement
13. Governing Laws & Jurisdictions
14. Contact us
- letter: To the attention of the Personal Data Board Landewyck Holding S.à.r.l. – 31, rue de Hollerich – L-1741 Luxembourg – Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg